If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (586) 336-7373

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Algonac Storm Damage St. Clair County

8/27/2019 (Permalink)

Sand bags lined up on a wet dock of a St Clair County home. River level is at same height as the dock. High Water, Flooding, St. Clair County

SERVPRO of Marine City/Romeo  (586) 336 7373


FLOODING:  Saint Clair County and Macomb

County Storms and high Water. 

Article from:

“Michigan Fire Claim, Inc.”


Will My Insurance Cover

Water Damage

A standard policy usually covers only water damages where the

cause was “sudden and accidental”, for example forgetting to

turn a faucet off, a burst pipe, or a blocked toilet. A standard

insurance policy will not cover damages from floods or an Act of God.

So if your flooded basement is caused storms, or overflowing rivers, that

is a flood, and not covered Certain insurance carriers have extended

coverage for water back-up. You should always check with your

agent to see if you have ample coverage in case of water damage.

Other News

View Recent Posts