Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
With many of the disasters that strike ones home, immediate action is often needed in order to prevent a situation from getting exponentially worse. With over 2010 franchises in both the United States and Canada, SERVPRO is placed strategically in order to be the fastest to any type of home or business emergency. A faster response time often helps to minimize the restoration cost and severity of the disaster, allowing us to quickly address the situation, making the damage to your property seem "Like it never even happened."
With fire or water being particularly invasive, quickly spreading soot or moisture throughout your property and into or onto the walls, furniture, floors, etc. SERVPRO of Marine City / Romeo arrives faster to any size disaster, starting the extraction and mitigation process immediately, helping restore your property to new.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (586) 336-7373
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Marine City / Romeo arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.