“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
SERVPRO of Marine City/Romeo (586) 336 7373 is a locally owned business. We have family in these communities and know the everyday worries. Mold is found both indoors and outdoors. Mold can enter your home through open doorways, windows, vents, and heating and air condition systems. It grows with a great deal of moisture, such as leaks in roofs, windows, pipes, flooding, and poor ventilation in attics. Mold loves to grow on paper products, ceiling tiles, and wood products. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, calling us as quickly as possible to inspect and cleanup your mold problem in your Marine City home can give you peace of mind. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation. SERVPRO of Marine City/ Romeo has expert technicians to clean and preserve your precious mementos that cannot be replaced. Call us at (586) 336-7373 and we will respond quickly to control and restore the infested area.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (586) 336-7373
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (586) 336-7373
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Marine City / Romeo is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: