Helpful tips if you have mold
What to Do If You Suspect Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
Below are some helpful tips:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Marine City/Romeo for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
We are here to help!
SERVPRO of Marine City/Romeo specializes in mold cleanup and remediation. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.